Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had asked a while back about tires for my truck. I finally settled on a set of Cooper ATR's. Tire size is 265 70 17 (stock size for my Avalanche)

Tread size and depth was a lot better then Cooper's website shows. I'm very impressed with them so far. They look a lot more aggressive then I thought they'd be.

They are quiet on the highway (as far as All Terrain tires go). They cost $115.00 a tire (mounted and balanced) and they are made in the USA. Everything I read online about them was very positive (good in mud and snow) and so far I'm more then pleased. They have a 50K mile warrenty too. Just thought I'd post this because others had comments on tires when I asked about them before.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I like my Coopers

I am running 37x12.5x17's on my Dodge and have bben pleased. They are the SST mud tire and are wearing pretty good for a agressive tire on a 8,000lb pickup. This pic was of my truck with the last set, 35x12.5x17's BFG mud terrains. Also good tires and wore well. Would have got another set but the 37's were allot higher than the 35's. For the money Coopers are very hard to beat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts