Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
13,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tyler is back from the sandbox (Qatar) and had some bonus money burning a hole in his pocket. He came in the shop today to see what he could get. Tried out a few AR's then noticed this beauty hanging on the moose horns.

Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor.

He decided on a Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 FFP 5x25x50 scope we had, but I talked him into letting me get it on our dealer program at half price. :D I'll get that ordered on Monday. Gonna be a sweet setup. We put on a Nikon scope for now. Might try to run to the range tomorrow afternoon to sight it in and stretch it out to 800. :D

Boy's gonna cost me money though. Now I'm going to need to buy dies and bullets.:rolleyes:

· Registered
7,406 Posts
Nice looking Rifle, with a SAVAGE trigger no less. I have yet to hear a bad report on one, maybe the barrels are SAVAGE also.

Where's Tyler headed next?
Captain Jesse is "somewhere".....he had to leave his cell phone at home.

· Administrator
13,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Dean...hopefully there's some up on the mountain. We plan on visiting him, probably in hunting season.:) I'd like to maybe explore a little and get down your way a bit. Maybe you could take us calling yotes?:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.