Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, along with moving back to the USA at the end of the month, Texas initially, but want to head north to a state with more public land and worked out a deal to get this baby.

RTI Prophet Performance - Compact in .22 caliber, with a 400 mm / 15.75 inch with an over all length of 26 inches. Out putting out about 45 ft/lbs which could make the gun MOA for 10 shots at 100 yards.

The gun is just released and I have been working with the Spanish dealer Francisco on one. Slovenian made PCP air rifle, just released last month. Francisco is the 2019 50 m EBR World Record holder and he did it with the Prophet Performance Standard.

Francisco will send me the gun with 2 barrels, a CZ one and Lother Walther barrel to compare with no extra charge. Francisco is an amazing guy and to his customers he treats them like gold.

My plan is to have the rifle shipped fro Spain when I get settled in the USA. Reason from Spain is Francisco has the first Prophet Performance Compacts from RTI and I wanted one with a stock CZ barrel. However, free of charge I will try the LW barrel.

So a busy summer and fall of coming gun purchases, the RTI, SKB shotgun and KelTec sub2000.

Here is what the RTI Prophet Performance Compact looks like: RTI Prophet Compact Performance 2021 IN STOCK

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
What caliber Keltec Sub-2000 are you wanting, Blackpaw? Even with all the challenges of mounting optics, the simplicity and ruggedness of that design really appeals to me.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Saturday there was a guy at the Southern Michigan Gun Club that had one and after the match he was popping a 15 inch gong at 100 meters with an RPI in .25 caliber. I was impressed. It is available with an MOA picatinny rail but I’m not sure how many MOA. I think he said his was 10 MOA

·
Registered
31 Posts
Saturday there was a guy at the Southern Michigan Gun Club that had one and after the match he was popping a 15 inch gong at 100 meters with an RPI in .25 caliber. I was impressed. It is available with an MOA picatinny rail but I’m not sure how many MOA. I think he said his was 10 MOA
Sounds pretty cool. I would love to see such a shooting. I envy you a little.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts