Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I could find a new custom trigger for my 527? The one on there is pretty good, but I've been spoiled by nicer triggers. I haven't had much luck finding anything for my rifle. Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm not aware of an aftermarket trigger but the factory CZ is well made. I disregard the "set" trigger and with a bit of adjustment and TLC get a crisp 14 to 18oz. out of the stock one. Works great and no cost. The set trigger will adjust much lower in weight but I don't care for the overtravel.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
CZ trigger?

I'm not sure what your used to but man that CZ trigger is SWEEEEEET!!
Out of the box it was kinda yukkee.....sloppy,a little heavy and a lot of free travel.Upon looking at it though and reading the manual (OK so I looked at the pictures)it was very easy to adjust and without a doubt the best factory trigger I have ever delt with.
After adjustments its hands down the best trigger I have.........better than a few of the cheaper aftermarkets that for sure!
If you find an aftermarket and want to get rid of your factory trigger give me a hallar,I'll by it from you. A little tinkering and it should fit my old Sweede??

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I agree with Rodbolt, the primary trigger on my 527 was not so hot when I first got it, but it adjusted down to about a pound with crisp letoff, no creep. I like it so much I have never fussed with the set trigger. I sure wouldn't spend much if anything for an aftermarket trigger.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll tinker around with it some more! The trigger on my new 527 American is VERY nice so I have a good comparison.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Blaihr, Is your CZ as set trigger or the old single stage? I have an old 527 that hasa single stage and it is down to about 1.5 #, (my preference). They can be cleande up but even factory they are much bettr than a lot of the aftermarkets.

T.D.C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts