Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't add any more topic headings. The reason I liked the old place was because I could go to one page and see a whole bunch of topics being discussed by anyone passing by. I really don't enjoy those forums with 30 topic headings and only a few posts in each. The GGVG board has done alot to expand my gun and hunting knowledge over the years and I'd really hate to miss something unusual because it was squirrelled away in a corner I didn't visit. As you boys know, I'm not in the habit of telling people how to run their shop or butt in where I have nothing to add but I feel strongly enough on this point to chirp up. Thanks for the opportunity to take part.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That is one other reason that I almost exclusively use the "New Posts" and "Today's Posts" buttons ("Today's Posts" is under "Quick Links")

And if you subscribe to a thread any further posting will notify you by e-mail.

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
No intention to add new forums...

Unless we come up with a good reason we are pretty well set on the ones we have. Pretty busy just moderating these. The classified ads forums will be going away very soon as well so that will help. We've already frozen them to further posting. If you need to reach someone about something posted there you'll have to send a Private Message unless they left their email in the post.

The old version of the classifieds is on line and will remain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts