Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone here know that in 07 we will be starting up the NCPA. We are trying to reach as many people as we can so that everyone that wants to become of something great they will have a chance. On January 13 at 1:00 pm in Henderson NC there will be a meeting for anyone one that wants to join may. The meeting will be held at the Golden Corral. This is just a starter so that everyone can put a face with a name and we can go over somethings we would like to see changed. This will be the first of many meetings to get the NCPA off of the ground. So for starters if anyone would like to they can email Joan Troy at the wildlife commision and voice their opinion on what laws they would like to see changed. Her email address is as follows [email protected] . The wildlife commision has opened its ears on what we would like to see changed , so please let the know on how you feel about predator hunting in NC. If anyone has any questions you can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
299 Posts
Cool beans..

..I'll give up a day of rabbit season for that :cool: .. Anyone from the Winston-Salem area wanna try and get a carpool up to defray fuel costs and provide company for the trip.? d:^) Jake

·
Registered
36 Posts
Whis I could go with ya Jake. I be getting thing ready around the house I will be going into the hospital the 16th to get some work done be out of commision for a few weeks.

James NC
AKA medicresq on the old board

1 - 3 of 3 Posts