Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
YES, I plan to make an honest effort to attend. Where would be the best place to meet up? Maybe at the conference and phone at a designated time? Coffee is on me, and that applies to any and all GGVG board members.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'm jealous cause I can't go. Went to the one in Charlotte in 2000 and loved it. Bought at the auction the NRA Millenium rifle engraved as such. It is a 260 on a model 70 action donated by Winchester, Blueprinted by Montgomery College gunsmithing class. Shilen select barrel on a Hytec (sp) stock with pentax glass and a handmade Leather sling with NRA carved on it. Really a nice job and it shoots as good as it looks. Also met the people from Decot eyeware and now have perscription shooting glasses that do exactly as I want. Enjoy and I wish I was going.
hotcap

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D Lets keep this in mind. As of now I am going to go on the opening Friday. When we get closer to that day I will get something started and maybe we can pick A spot to meet..........Roger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.