Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my first post ever but I've visited the board daily for a number of years....thus the handle Wallflower.
My brother, whom most of you know through this board is in the hospital.
Drs. suspect Conjestive Heart Failure. He and his family would greatly appreciate prayers as we cannot be with him at this time. Only in thought and prayer. His name, Dana in Montana. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Wallflower you've got it. Never met the man but seems like I've known him for yrs. We'll be praying that God would touch him and heal him.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Dana, that rascal. Was chatting

with him and he mentioned as such but he tossed it off as something that was in the serious category, but nothing to be totally concerned with. :eek:

He certainly has mine. Please keep us up to date on his progress.

·
Registered
446 Posts
God- send Your healing power to Dana..

and all the family. Amen.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Prayers for your Family and Dana from here in Ga.

RedFoxy and Rick B.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wife and I are praying for Dana

I sent you a private message.
Trying to call Mary but I`m sure she`s with Dana not at home.
He told me last week he was feeling like a truck had hit him and promised he`d see a doc soon. Thank you for posting so the folks here know.

For those of you who may not know Dana and Mary, there ain`t no better people anywhere. 5 years ago they took a couple total strangers into their home and fed them, guided them, and hunted with them in the dead of winter (even tho it was about 60 degrees and sunny every day) til they killed about half the deer in Montana. Nobody cooks bbq venison like Mary and no one eats it like Dana and I, haha.

We`re with you my friend, hang in there.
Mike, Dee and Isaiah.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I've known

Dana for several years through this board, I believe him to be a good and true friend. You have my prayers and anything else you need. Please keep us informed.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Prayers said.

Dana AND his family have our best wishes and prayers. Bill...........

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
You Have Our Prayers

Wallflower you have our prayers for Dana & the family from our fmaily
here in the Bluegrass State.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Prayers on the Way Fm SEWY...

Dana & I have talked on the phone & exchanged numerous E-mails. Will keep Him & Mary + Family in My Thoughts & Prayers. Tks WF.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Prayers for Dana from MIssouri

I have communicated with Dana for several years, both on the Internet, and by phone. I'm terribly sorry to hear that he is not well, and I pray that he will fight off this problem as he has done so many others in the past.

Please keep us posted on his progress.

ThJudg (Roger)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts