Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dana is doing better. Drs. have not totally ruled out conjestive heart failure but they aren't as concerned about it at this point in time.
Concentration is on the lungs and cough right now. He is supposed to come home today. A HUGE thank you for all the prayers and thoughts of concern and kindness. What a great bunch of people!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Good news is always GOOD NEWS!

Thanks for taking the time for the up-date! I've been wondering! Bill.................

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
That's good news Wallflower. Keep us updated. We'll still keep praying.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Well praise the Lord! Great News!

..we need to give Him all the credit. Be a witness that prayers work! :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Glad to hear his is doing better. I had to scroll down to see what happened to him. I just met him the first part of December and stayed with him and Mary. Nice people. One of the good guys as far as I am concerned. Give him my best and my prayers are with him. Darrel

·
Registered
519 Posts
That is good news

Will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That's GREAT news....

will pray that he keeps recovering. Tell him "Howdy" from all of us here.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thank you sir

Appreciate the update. We`re still sending up prayers! Dana, If you read this you better hurry up and get better. Dee Isaiah and I are coming over for some BBQ deer meat and a good ol fashioned "porky Shoot".
Now start behaving and doing what Mary tells you!:D :eek:

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Woo Hoo, Thanks Wallflower for the update

Was really needing to hear your GOOD REPORT abt our Bro' Dana.:) :)

Have they been able to do something with the extreme pain in his side? Hope that has smoothed out too. Please keep the updates coming best you can. He may be a bit tuckered as well as not wanting to "bother" us - in his way of thinking. :rolleyes: Tom

·
Registered
861 Posts
Spectacular ! !

That is GREAT ! !

Please tell Dana to keep getting better, and that all his friends on GGVG will be looking forward to hearing from him when he's up to it.

We will continue to pray for his speedy and complete recovery.

ThJudg (Roger)

·
Registered
411 Posts
FANTASTIC news

I am so glad to see that our prayers still work. I will continue to pray for his recovery and look forward to his posts once again.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
That is encouraging news

Thanks much for the update, Dana, though I havent met you, there is no doubt from our past emails, and talk, that you are indeed a fine man.

Get well, and you have prayers from the gang here in California too

Take care

1 - 18 of 18 Posts