Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Known him for years. Grandson played baseball with Justin #2 son.
He stopped me inside the store to tell me a stupid joke, but he's having fun.
He used to drive a Geo Metro by the way.....

This old guy is all over the internet, can't remember what they call him.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
WOW is all I can say........I noticed he is parked outside the pharmacy. I’m guessing he spends a lot of time there.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. Walmart is his main hangout.
"Wild Bill" Grider.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
JR I was in Rochester NY back in the late 80's and saw a guy that had bowling pins and a bowling ball stuck to the deck lid of his car and thought that I had seen it all but I believe the KY car has it beat. :eek:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That is funny.
We have a local loco lady that has Barbie dolls glued all over her car and they have been there for years, now that is scary.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Not to be outdone by puny displays, Detroit has Tyree Guyton. His displays are static and changing all the time. It started with the Heidelberg Project and stolen street signs numbering in the hundreds. Can you imagine driving through a neighborhood looking for a street name? He was ticketed for having stolen property. His supporter paid his tickets. He then got odd or worn or dated basketball shoes by the thousands. He threw them all over Heidelberg Street and called it art. He was ticketed for littering. Again, his hippie white suburbites paid his tickets. It goes on and on. On the right side of the picture you can see a sign for Eight Mike Road. Well, you missed by about seven miles.
Here is one of many links:
https://rampages.us/danielsrr/wp-content/uploads/sites/10569/2015/09/tyreeguyton2.jpg

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Francisco, is That your house??
But no Quilts hanging from the trees?

Seriously, I have seen several piled up just that bad in the sticksof Kentucky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts