Varmint Hunters Forum banner

ok guys in case ya missed it the BBB is now

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  lightman 
#1 ·
the varmints den shoot out.
second saturday in may has always
yardage and rules are the same only the target will change to a big ground hog still 10 shot's plus sighters/warm up.

See less See more
#14 ·
For those of you who don't know where it is and would like to come, I've posted a map below.

Bruce,

It would be great to meet you. The shoot is Saturday before Mother's Day, May 8th this year. A bunch of us get there Friday afternoon to set up and practice. It's at Jackie's range near Whetstone KY. It's about 15 miles east of Somerset, which has lots of places/hotels to stay. The range is off route 80 on Road #1003, which is SUPER hazardous to a guy like you used to straight roads. About 7 miles of twisty-turns, down the red line I drew in below. There's a LOT more turns than what I drew. You'll see if you come! LOL

#20 ·
My Wife and I would love to come but we have a pretty full schedule in May. If the weather allows I try to get my Dove field planted in April but if not I have to get it planted in early May. And my gang has our regular PD trip a few weeks after that. We'll see................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.