Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to try posting on the new forum just to see if I could do it. Hmmm so far it looks just like Saubier Small Caliber page which I am very familier with. this will be an easy transition for me. :rolleyes: Love the smiliecons to. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
just testing

testing, testing, Helloooooo is this thing working?

Looks good Mike & John

We'll get used to all the new bells & whistles in no time.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's easy Harry.....

how you changed the color of the print
At the top of the grey box you type your message is an upper case "A".
Cover it with your mouse and left click it.
A color pallett will appear and just pick the color of type you desire.
After that everything you type between the color definition brackets will be that color.

Larry

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ain't no doubt it can have downside...

Some could be hard to read!
But if someone is "Spring Loaded to the Dumb Ass Position" (Whome? Never Me!) and selects a color for the text the same as the back ground, you can drag your mouse over the colored text while holding down the left button and watch it hylight the text. Works great!
Larry

·
Registered
465 Posts
Okay I need educating on this site...

I can post a reply, but how do you post a original? This is gonna take some getting used to.....Mike ;)

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
I like that.....

But if someone is "Spring Loaded to the Dumb Ass Position" (Whome? Never Me!) and selects a color for the text the same as the back ground, you can drag your mouse over the colored text while holding down the left button and watch it hylight the text. Works great!
Larry
For some of us, it's the default setting!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Had to try posting on the new forum just to see if I could do it. Hmmm so far it looks just like Saubier Small Caliber page which I am very familier with. this will be an easy transition for me. :rolleyes: Love the smiliecons to. :)
Yellow on green for old time's sake notwithstanding, the white text is MUCH easier (for these old eyes anyway) to read.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Welllll, DA's must have me - can't get no steenking pallette.

Hmm, looks like I just found it :rolleyes: Gotsta have reply selected first. OK, so I am a little slow. OK, OK already, a lot slow with 'puters..........:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts