Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OK, sportsfans, lets see how this is gonna work. WestDivide here, formerly known as: " HowardC " on the ggvg board. I dont' know when I joined the board, but it's been 2-3 years ago. I changed my handle a while ago in RedFoxy's BullShooter's chat, so figured I'd change it here too.

Why WestDivide? Sentimental, I guess. Another good friend and I used to bow hunt on West Divide Creek south of Silt, CO in the '70's. We still meet and camp out there every couple yrs or so to catch up, reminisce, bs, etc. So, call me an old softie.....

The new board looks good, guess the boxes are a sign of the times. I enjoyed the free-flowing format of the other board, but things change, so no biggie. Hope the members don't change. Also, kudos to Mike and John for their work maintaining this board and putting up with us overaged kids.
--West

·
Registered
230 Posts
West Divide Creek..been there...

This time of year, sitting here in snowless sw Iowa, I remember grat times snowmobiling from 4 mile park over the top to East and west Divide Creeks.
:D A good friend knew that area like the back of his hand and was a blast to to be with on a snowmobile. Thanks for the reminder and making me remember some great times and great friends from 20 years ago.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I decided to change mine to the name I use on benchrest central and other sights. Because this sight is so personel I went with James my first name and NC for the state in which I live. I use to go by medicresq on the old board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts