Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
You might get a better response if you could be much more specific, i.e.; how much "older", manufacturer, partial serial number, round or triangular hand guard, condition, etc..

As it is, your question reads like, "can someone give me an idea as to the value of an older pickup truck?" Absolutely no offense it intended by this post, I just hope to help you get an answer.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Eagle arms is/was one of a dozen or so AR clones.

Around here it would likely bring around $600 if it's in top notch shape.

Used Bushmasters bring around $700

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have 2 like that.......

One is older by about 150 and the other one newer. They are still preban lowers. I love mine they are the best. I have 2 EA 223 and a 6x45(16") 1 Colt SP-1 CAR,1 RR 20" 223.Just got but haven't picked up yet an other EA 16" 223 paid $600 for it and it's preban.
Better get them while you can things change.
EricT

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don,t need this one

This one will be for sale soon. real reasonable if anybody is interested. was going to use it as a project gun but am going in a different direction now.
will be posting more pictures tonight or tomorrow to get a better idea. I know nothing about AR's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.