Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a few years...Bruce Eakins here from western Oklahoma.
Was a regular and a sponsor of the board. Still have lots of toys and still love to shoot. Went on a PD outing in NM with Texas Jack and Dr. Bubba "several" years ago.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Welcome home, Bruce. We've had several veteran members make their way back to the campfire recently. Glad to have you.

Kentucky Fisherman (aka Carpman)

·
Administrator
11,602 Posts
Welcome back Bruce. How about some pics of the deer and hogs you boys have gotten lately. If I recall, your boys were putting some big ones down.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
take a look

Welcome back Bruce. How about some pics of the deer and hogs you boys have gotten lately. If I recall, your boys were putting some big ones down.
If your on facebook … look up "Canadian River Hilton Hunting Lodge"
The webpage is not up-to-date

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome back Bruce, glad your back and still kickin. It has been a while that is for sure. Also glad to hear Dr. Bubba and Texas Jack’s name mentioned. Man those guys used to post some very interesting threads back in the day. By the way, are they still kickin. Probably like me, “still kickin, just don’t make much dust anymore”.
Any way glad your back and looking forward to your new adventures. Have a good one
Toiville2feathers from up on the Northern Red River, Valley where it’s to cold to make any dust now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts