Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister-in-law just called and her oldest son died this morning from a massive heart attack........
He evidently ignored the classic signs and refused to go to the hospital.....and died sometime early this morning.He was only 35 years old.
I urge ALL you guys (and gals) to learn the early warning symptoms and HEED them.....GET TO A HOSPITAL ASAP!!! It might save your life.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dang Dana! Sorry to hear about that. Your family will be in our prayers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
So sorry to hear this this morning. Please give your family our condolences, you will be in our thoughts over the days to come.
Alan

·
Administrator
11,727 Posts
my sympathy goes out to you and your family Dana

This is definitely not the time to deal with this. I can only hope others take note of this. He was 35! I'm 36 and have been on Lipitor for 5 yrs now. Heart attacks can happen at any age. You have to take care of your body.

Charlie

·
Banned
1,296 Posts
Sorry to heard that , Dana.

My condolences to you and the family.

Life is precious....but it comes with no guarantees, and we each need to take care of ourselves the best we possibly can.

-BCB

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
At any age they can happen

That is very sad Dana, whole life ahead of him.

My prayers are with his family and yours.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Your family is in our prayers

Dana- You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers this Christmas season. Ed

·
Registered
303 Posts
SO Sorry, AND, ... AND...

My sister-in-law just called and her oldest son died this morning from a massive heart attack........
He evidently ignored the classic signs and refused to go to the hospital.....and died sometime early this morning.He was only 35 years old.
I urge ALL you guys (and gals) to learn the early warning symptoms and HEED them.....GET TO A HOSPITAL ASAP!!! It might save your life.....
#1). condolences.
#2). Yes, by all means, know, observe, and be guided by the warning signs.
AND
#3). Find, get, read, study Dr. Dean Ornishes' [ MD for those foolish enough to be concerned...] book on how to prevent heart disease (and heart attacks) without surgery, drugs, etc. Just diet and exercise. Autopsies on boys killed in Korea (back in the early 1950s) showed "heart disease" in these healthy young men. We, the population, has danced long and now we get to "pay the piper." luck to us all...

[There are better books, but I wouldn't want to spam...]

·
Registered
861 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Dana

I think you have had enough trials and tribulations in the last few years to last a lifetime, and I sincerely hope things go well for you from here on.

My sympathies to you and all your family.

ThJudg (Roger)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey Buddy

So sorry to hear this.
Dee and I have you and Mary in our thoughts.
A sad way for us all to be reminded to live every moment to it`s fullest.
I`ll call you tonite if I`m back in time.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Dana, I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. If there's anything we can do to help, just holler loud, and we'll do whatever we can. We're just a phone call away, buddy.
A week ago Monday, my best buddy Jim Ross (you may remember him from Ray's range) had a massive heart attack, but he felt it coming on, and got to the hospital in time to have the attack there, where it could be managed. He's doing okay, THINKS he's ready to go back to work, etc, etc. Hopefully the doctors can convince him to take off those three months they recommended.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Dana, sorry to hear the bad news. You and your family are in our prayers too.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nothing I can say to ease the pain, I would like to help carry the load. Just let me know if there is anything I can help with. My deepest sympathy--Bill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts