Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HER DIARY:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet
at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I
thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go
somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.
I asked him what was wrong; he said, "Nothing."
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do
with me, and not to worry about it.
On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.
I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too."
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do
with me anymore.
He just sat there quietly, and watched TV.
He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided
to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed.
To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was
distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else.
He fell asleep - I cried.
I don't know what to do I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:

Missed a big deer today, but at least I got laid.:D

Dave

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know the feeling!! Single and lovin it! Why do women have to add all of the drama? I once was told a man married a woman and hope she never changed, a woman married a man and tried to change him from day one.

Go figure,

·
Registered
342 Posts
Some quotes by famous people

Here are some quotes by famous pople on the subject of marrige and women. Just some humor not intended hurt.:)

"Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel."
Leonardo Di Vinci

"I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house."
Lewis Grizzard

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
Henny Youngman

"Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house, that's what it means."
George Burns

"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."
Socrates

"Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet."
Mae West

"Show me a woman who doesn't feel guilt and I'll show you a man."
Erica Jong

·
Registered
9,367 Posts
Enjoyed these, but, FWIW it is HENNY Youngman. the "Take my wife.........Please!" guy. Usually in the middle of a batch of one liners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.