Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Workman, I had a minor accident the other day, resulting in a busted side mirror on my vehicle. The dealership wanted about $300 to fix it. I figured I could buy a new Savage for $300, so I found a way to fix the mirror myself. Thought you'd like to see what I came up with. :D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Why am I NOT surprised! LOL!

LMAO, JONES... :D :rolleyes: I have a feeling your fettish for rubber bands is getting the upper hand with you. What do YOU think???

P.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Now that is a good one.#1

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Hey Mike, What Are Ya Trying To Say ?

What are ya trying to say about our friend Paul ?:confused: Are you
trying to drop a hint that he has a need for lots of rubber bands ?;)
Now, what in the world would he do with a whole bunch of rubber
bands ?:p Could that possibly be to hold his AR together on the 07
Prairie Dog Safari ?;)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Could that possibly be to hold his AR together on the 07
Prairie Dog Safari ?;)
Yeah, NO Sheeeeiiiit! :eek: FWIW, I will single load the remainder of the "old ammo" and none of the new stuff (intended for magazine feeding) will have ANY primer pockets that are the least bit loose. Lesson on loading for an AR thoroughly taken to heart! (Chalk one up for a hand-held primer seater, huh?)

P.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LMAO, JONES... :D :rolleyes: I have a feeling your fettish for rubber bands is getting the upper hand with you. What do YOU think???

P.
Well, I think I have things under control, but then most addicts and perverts think that, right? Tell ya what, Paul, if I ever show up at a shoot wearing black latex pants, would you please shoot me. The rubber definitely would have gotten the upper hand at that point. Ha!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Hell, Don...I'm pretty sure ol Mike didn't have to go further than his shave kit to find that mirror! (He always seemed a little "light in his loafers" to me. But, if you didn't notice, it could be because so many in KY are aflicted thata way that it is considered NORMAL for KY guys to wear eye shadow...Whadda you think?)

P.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Hmmmmm,
Mr Workman, were you planning to visit KY ever again in life? You might wanna rethink that comment. I've seen a lot of them ol' boys shoot...and not just rifles. 'course you can do what you want. Don't mind me I was just lookin' for my hat.

Rick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.