Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for your prayers re: my MG/NFA friends Grandaughter. The open Biopsy at Childrens Hospital on Thursday showed Ewings Sarcoma of the right femur. Chemo and radiation will begin shortly followed by sectioning the leg and rebuilding. This cancer was on CNN last night. 100 to 500 cases a year.

My wife has been out of chemo for 2+ months. This weekend, the little devils (skin tumors) came back. Guess we start the program again. Would appreciate your prayers for Wilma.

She is tough and doing well. Thanks, Old Doug

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
You have our prayers...but just think... one day soon there won't be any more cancer no more sickness of "any" kind.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Prayers....U got 'em.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Lord, we asked healing for Wilma and Sarah, and claim same in His name.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Prayers - Ewings Sarcoma

Thanks for your prayers re: my MG/NFA friends Grandaughter. The open Biopsy at Childrens Hospital on Thursday showed Ewings Sarcoma of the right femur. Chemo and radiation will begin shortly followed by sectioning the leg and rebuilding. This cancer was on CNN last night. 100 to 500 cases a year.

My wife has been out of chemo for 2+ months. This weekend, the little devils (skin tumors) came back. Guess we start the program again. Would appreciate your prayers for Wilma.

She is tough and doing well. Thanks, Old Doug
Ol Doug: The prayers of my wife and I are with you folks! We understand
completely what you folks are going through! Our son, age 11 had Ewings Sarcoma from 72-74. Faith is the only thing to sustain you. If you need some
one to chat with contact me off line at: alte jaeger @ aol.com. Duane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.