Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the article out of a 1955 Goodhouse Keeping magazine, I think? It tell what a wife did for her husband back then when he got home. I wanted to show it to my daughter-in-law. Thanks Darrel

·
Registered
876 Posts
I printed that one off.

And stuck it too the refridgerator. My wife, oddly enough, was not amused. I like playing with fire I guess. :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
Here ya go.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Whoo Hoo, this is gonna be good

i`m gonna do as you said and post this on the fridge, and email it to everyone I know.
I`m thinking the weather is about to change.....
A Sh!tstorm is a-coming!:eek:
Heheheh:eek:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Article...

I would show the article to my wife, but. Hey, we are getting towards mid life. Plus , we do still enjoy each other if you know what I am saying. So, I do believe that gaining the age I am has matured me as such. So, I will leave it alone and that will keep an occassional smile on my/her face. Merry christmas!

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Marine Corps pretty much taught my lovely little blue eyed bride that "she" was where the buck stopped, and that "she" was supposed to take charge of the situation. I seriously doubt that I'll ever be able to un-do what they did so well! LOL!!!

She does believe in the Bible though, and she "says" she wants the kind of marriage that it outlines, so I'll keep "trying" to push my rights in the matter, and hope that some day I can have what that article describes...

Not Likely though............................................................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts