Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is not proof that parents should take their boys out and do real world things like hunting with them, instead of letting them just waste their time with Video Games, I don't know what is.

This boy would probably be less fat, and certainly less deranged than he is, if he was involved in sports or outdoor activities. While he is obviously troubled, it seems to me that the parenting he is getting must be lacking too.

He sure is one out of control spoiled brat.

Here is a link to the video on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pgOmlHE2k

If you were this boy's father, what would you do?

Of course, that is assuming that in this day and age, the poor kid even has a father living with him.

Lance in Orygun

·
Registered
861 Posts
I think it's a hoax.................

I can't believe that this idiot would sit there and act like that unless he was doing it for the camera. Then, if that isn't bad enough, he puts it on the Internet.

If it is true, then it's way too late to start correcting the idiot, that should have been done many years ago. He is a mentally disturbed, immature, teenager, who will turn into a mentally disturbed, immature adult, and probably much worse.

ThJudg (Roger)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Come Now Guys...we must be tolerant

Politically Correct and Culturally diverse like all these pin head college professor types desire us to be. I suppose they want our children to act like this instead of fooling around with all those dangerous firearms they are going to try to ban in 2008. If this keeps up our country is done anyway.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Anybody?

If anyone sitting in front of a computer actually thinks that is real, treat your input devices like that. When you get back from the computer store post us a report as to what happened.

Hu

·
Registered
876 Posts
Lance DUDE Where do you find this stuff??

I'd much rather view some nicely disassembled varmints!:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just have one question:

Where can I get a keyboard like that?
HAAAAAADAMHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!
Laughed til I cried!:) :D :eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
The prescription is...

Thrice daily hot chlorox enemas for about a week. That should cure him....

It's either good(?) acting, or a very, very disturbed child.

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's probably staged...

Just like a lot of crap out on the net it was probably recorded and posted just to see how many hits they can get. Though I am sure a lot of kids do act like that.....mine haven't.......they'd still be in traction!....lol

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm doubtful that a child could act that well

It looks too real and natural to me. You can hear the sounds of the video game in the background. He never once looks at the camera, which makes me believe it was hidden. Probably the parents were spying on him to figure out what he was doing in his room.

As far as the keyboard goes, you can see that the blows cause the ESCAPE key to come off, and he spends time looking for it. No, it does not appear to be staged, as far as I can see. I've seen younger children behave just like that. But never one this old.

Lance

·
Registered
794 Posts
Looks like another Hitler in the making....

He just needs a mousthase and an arm band and he could be a German leader.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts