Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this morning. A lot of game (deer and elk) out but only coyote I was able to find was on private I could not hunt.

Not very good photos but anyway.

Coyote mousing - A ways out there. I called to him but though interested, fat chance he would cross a road for me to shoot.

I thought there was going to be some weather pushing in, but I guess later. Need sunblock to be out there now.

Oh well, I needed to cut up some venison that's hangin' anyway.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Steven, those are the strangest looking Cows I ever saw. We got a little snow this morning but not enough to track anything; haven't had a "rabbit tracker" yet this winter.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some snow but could use more.

Steven, those are the strangest looking Cows I ever saw. We got a little snow this morning but not enough to track anything; haven't had a "rabbit tracker" yet this winter.
I guess eastern slope is getting all of our snow this year. The sport now is to shoot coyotes off of dead cow carcasses on the plains right now. A whole lot of howling right now over there. Here, haven't been able to get one to howl at me for a month or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.