Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keith, I bought from you a 17M4, Sako action, several years ago. Recently had it rebarrelled to .221 Fireball (got tired of the finicky reloading for the 17). The stock was a black/ white/ gray speckled finish. I am thinking about re-stocking the rifle, but am having some difficulty finding stocks inletted for the action. Do you remember what stock it was, manufacturer?

·
Registered
826 Posts
You lucky dog........

I should have never let that rifle go! Have you shot the barrel out already? I hope so!

I can't see the stock on that rifle in my mind's eye...hummmm......That gun was put together in 1990, and my memory is a little bit fuzzy on some of the rifles...send me a picture if you can and I will instantly recognize it. I thought so much of that rifle, I did not want to shoot it...must be some kind of sickness...maybe they make some kind of pill I can take for building/buying rifles and never wanting to shoot them because I like them so much! I'm not excessive compulsive, just extremely well focused!

send the pic to keithcandler at msn dot com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.