Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
US Army Command and General Staff College Hall of Fame.
About 40 former Graduates in the Hall of Fame. "Some" are "Under Review" and the new "WOKE" Pentagon is going to remove them soon.

Face Coat Art Font Poster

General Robert E Lee
Art Font Vintage clothing Suit Room

General J.E.B. Stuart
Photograph Jaw Sleeve Beard Collar

General Joe Johnston
Rectangle Wood Font Hardwood Art

Army Posts named after Confederate Generals WILL have their Name Changed. Fort Bragg will be renamed Fort Liberty.
Fort Lee in Virginia will be renamed and I'm sure General Lee wouldn't object as THAT is the nastiest Craphole I have ever been in. (Maybe Fort Maxine Watters would be fitting.)
I didn't even want to hear the rest of the BS.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Very Sad indeed . I was glad I grew up out side of Richmond and can remember how Monument Ave looked in it's day . That's the Ave that housed all the statues of Confederate Generals. I rode down the Ave when all the protesting was over my wife just stared at the car floor she would not look at the monuments with graffiti on them . I sure hope they are happy now . Mathews county down here on the Bay just put out they were going to take down the Confederate statues While it's has a couple of nice restaurants I will spend my penny's elsewhere. Less than a 1/4 of the population is determining what the majority sees or do . The war is over they won but it's our history.
HHH.

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
None of that BS changes the reality of what happened and the thousands of men who died, on both sides, fighting for what they believed was a just cause. Nothing will erase their names from history’s roll call.

Reactions: hedgehoghunter

·
Registered
138 Posts
None of that BS changes the reality of what happened and the thousands of men who died, on both sides, fighting for what they believed was a just cause. Nothing will erase their names from history’s roll call.
As a logical next step will they start digging in Arlington National Cemetery next?

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, they kinda already Did that. Arlington was confiscated from General Robert E Lee after the War. It was his former home and his house still stands there. Seems it was close to the Kennedy Graves if I remember correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts