Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think is the perfect gift for your wife? Every Christmas I get the wife a new spark plug for her lawnmower, so it is easy to start. Can't love a woman more than that!! I have been doing it for 43 years.Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had to get her a new lawnmower to go with the new house 18 yrs. ago.She also is pretty good at fixing appliances & minor plumbing problems.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almost forgot, A couple years ago she spent the whole summer paining the outside of the house!! Paid for her keep that year!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
She just loves....

She just loves the new jewerly she got for herself and I just love the new reloading gear I got for myself.............works every year. She's happy, I'm happy.....everybody wins!!!!!

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
Mowing the lawn

My wife is still mad at me for buying a self-propelled lawn mower 3 years ago. Cuts down on the workout she gets mowing the lawn. I love the sparkplug idea though. Gotta' go......... shopping to do.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
811 Posts
No Xmas presents for us....

We buy what we want, within reason of course, all year. I bought a new self propelled lawn tractor 3 yrs. back. I do most of the lawn work and she does the garden. She gets her workout and I mine. I tell her that I will buy her any new lawn/garden implement she desires. Things usually get dark so there after. We have a pact. I don't cook and she doesn't weld! Also, when the weather is warm she likes to go as a spotter for coyotes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts