Varmint Hunters Forum banner

PH: Nice article in Predator Xtreme

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Buster 
#1 ·
I just received my December 2006 issue of Predator Xtreme, and on page 34 there is a nice article on calling fox with a Fox Pro....written by Pete Hauer.

I just wanted to mention that it is very good reading..... Maybe it has been already commented on by someone else before as I had about given up on getting my PX magazine this month.

-BCB

#2 ·
Way to go Pete

I wrote a short article in Varmint Hunter about adjusting the trigger on a Savage rifle and they forgot to attach the pictures/diagrams with the article.
I guess yours came out better than mine.
Happy New Year
Ken

#3 ·
Congrats to Pete, and...........

Although I didn't read the article, I'm sure its as well done as most of Peters writtings.
And Ken, the VHM gets things a tad wrong at times. (Just a tad) I wrote an article and it was published in the July 2004 mag. I sent pics along. The article stated that the 223 was my favorite caliber for chuck shooting. They printed the pic, one of three submitted, of a 50 cal M/L and captioned it to be one of my favorite 223s. Honest mistake I guess, but the clearly shown photo has a ram-rod attached under the barrel. I got a chuckle out of that one. Have a great Holiday people. Later, Bill.........

#4 ·
Back to Pete's Article

I just got my Predator Extreme, "In your face Bears" on the cover.

I turn to page 34 to see Pete's article and there's a story about the 17 Rem. Fireball.:confused:

Then search the whole issue and no story by Pete Hauer, did I get a different issue?:confused:

BCP what was on your cover, can't imagine different article for different parts of the country.

Rick

#5 ·
Predator Xtreme article by PH.....

gonedawgn:

The issue I just received is the December 2006 issue and it has a coyote on the front cover. The biggest banner on the front cover is "Calling All Predators" on page 40 in orange print and at the bottom is a banner for "Face-To-Face with a Killer Lion"! Another is "Suckers for Sirens"

It is the Predator Xtreme magazine...no "Extreme" in the name. Could there be two magazines almost alike in name, maybe?

Also, this particular issue seems like it is really late in getting here....December 2006 issue arriving on 12/30/2006???

-BCB

#6 ·
Thanks For Your Reply

BCB.

I must have the wrong issue, I'll check the back issues. I must have missed it.

This is the issue I got Saturday.

Rick

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.