Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it was not very nice. Thank God I stumbled across a sticky by John on how to get out. Now everything is nice and green again...Even the old AR15 board. He, he.

Chris

·
Registered
411 Posts
we sent a search party to look for you!

I am glad u made it out but now where is the search party? damn

ok fellas round up another search party!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were volunteers...

They knew the risks. We have to move on.

But let me say this little buckaroos, don't ever select PDA view. Just say no. Don't go there. There's nothing there to see. And you'll surely be sorry if you do. And I won't be there to bail you out. And it will be on your permanent record.

Chris

·
Registered
230 Posts
It tain't so bad...

They knew the risks. We have to move on.

But let me say this little buckaroos, don't ever select PDA view. Just say no. Don't go there. There's nothing there to see. And you'll surely be sorry if you do. And I won't be there to bail you out. And it will be on your permanent record.

Chris
Chris Chris,

I gave it try back when they first posted the thread on it. Almost immediately I realized there was not coming back to the yellow and green world with the available buttons as we know it. So I said the heck with this and I cleared my cache and cookies and reloaded...bingo yellow and green again.

Sometimes you have to just go with a blank slate again. :)

So you going to make the LSSO this year?

DB

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chris Chris,

I gave it try back when they first posted the thread on it. Almost immediately I realized there was not coming back to the yellow and green world with the available buttons as we know it. So I said the heck with this and I cleared my cache and cookies and reloaded...bingo yellow and green again.

Sometimes you have to just go with a blank slate again. :)

So you going to make the LSSO this year?

DB
DB,

RE: PDA View: I should have known better. I usually let the "technophiles" blaze the trail. And learn from their mistakes. I'm what you call a marketing laggard. And I like it, dag nabbit! It costs a lot less money in the long run too. Anyone out there still own a Laser Disk or Beta Max? Ha, ha!

RE: The LSSO: Yes, I'm all signed up. However, with the weather the way its been here in Texas over the last two weeks, April doesn't seem far enough off for me.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.