Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
11,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, I'm sitting by the pool figuring out this new format and I think it'll help those of you that had troubles posting pics before using an upload site. This new format allows you to post without using an upload site. Here is how...I hope.

In the box below where you type you will see a little rectangle with a sun and mountain in it. It's between the little chain link symbol and camera.

Click on that and this box opens up.

Click in the box and browse to your photo folder on your computer or your phone. Select the image. The image loads and you should see the picture in your post. You can type before or after your picture(s). Hit post thread when done.

Let me know if you need more help.

Charlie

Here's a time lapse of the sunset the other night. I had to upload each one separately for multiple pics. Not sure how many pics you can post in one thread. The old format only allowed 4. I did 5 in this post.

·
Administrator
11,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
You can still upload from hosting sites like photobucket, imgcur or post images. Do it like you used to upload to that site and copy the link like usual. Come back here and hit the little mountain symbol below the typing box, when the box that says "drop image or click here" pops up, hit the chain link symbol at the top left and paste your image in the box that pops up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
You can still upload from hosting sites like photobucket, imgcur or post images. Do it like you used to upload to that site and copy the link like usual. Come back here and hit the little mountain symbol below the typing box, when the box that says "drop image or click here" pops up, hit the chain link symbol at the top left and paste your image in the box that pops up.

+1

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
2 of them?

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
That is too easy. I can see I’ll be a pain in the neck.
And now all we’ll see is “you know who” posting Ru-Ru-R-Ruger pictures.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'll try:oops:

FYI;
I had to double tap/click on the pic in my photo file and it automatically loaded it as shown.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts