Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Pic posting on new forum format

11K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  JRinKY 
#1 · (Edited)
Well guys, I'm sitting by the pool figuring out this new format and I think it'll help those of you that had troubles posting pics before using an upload site. This new format allows you to post without using an upload site. Here is how...I hope.

In the box below where you type you will see a little rectangle with a sun and mountain in it. It's between the little chain link symbol and camera.

Click on that and this box opens up.

Click in the box and browse to your photo folder on your computer or your phone. Select the image. The image loads and you should see the picture in your post. You can type before or after your picture(s). Hit post thread when done.

Let me know if you need more help.

Charlie

Here's a time lapse of the sunset the other night. I had to upload each one separately for multiple pics. Not sure how many pics you can post in one thread. The old format only allowed 4. I did 5 in this post.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
You can still upload from hosting sites like photobucket, imgcur or post images. Do it like you used to upload to that site and copy the link like usual. Come back here and hit the little mountain symbol below the typing box, when the box that says "drop image or click here" pops up, hit the chain link symbol at the top left and paste your image in the box that pops up.

#24 ·
You guys having issues with posting pics, check this out. Under the box where you type text is a row of icons. If they are all greyed out like this (see below), hit the white gear icon at the right above the "POST REPLY" box. This toggles the other icons back on (they show as white not grey). It's easy to fat finger this icon and toggle it off, especially if you're trying to post pics from a phone.

Sky Font Display device Electric blue Audio equipment

See the difference? Now you should be able to hit the little insert image icon View attachment 31704 and copy and paste or drag and drop images.

Font Technology Electronic device Display device Number

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.