Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I had one on a Revelation .222 (Savage #340 clone)

It was bright and clear, but I sold the rifle to Hu here on the board for his nephew. I believe he is still using that rifle and scope and is happy with it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Has anyone here used a Pine Ridge scope? They sell them at Cabelas.

thanks
Chuck
I had one of their Alaskan Guide models. A 6.5-20x44 mil-dot scope with an AO and 1/8 MOA target turrets. Although it functioned flawlessly, the clarity would get a little milky at the high end of the power range. I would be a little skeptical buying one of their "cheaper" Pine Ridge models, unless they've improved their specs in the last four years.

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
My family and i have a number of pine ridge rifel/shotgun scopes and they have all performed great. my dad has had a 2.5-7x32 on his shotgun cantilever mounted to his slug barrel for about 5 years now and it has held up to some serious punishment 3 inch mags even without a problem, i have the same scope on my 870 and god knows i have droped it atleast once and it still is clear and works great. i have number of their scopes on rifles aswell i have a 3-9x40 tactical scope on my .204 ruger works awesome, i also have the same scope on a .22lr, and my pride and joy a 6-18x40 on my mini 14 target rifle, works awesome clear and no problem picken out small game at 4 to 5 hundred yards. hope this answers your question.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well as far as who makes them i have heard nikon tossed around a little on the internet, but i dont know that for sure. there are not allot of companies that make a 6-18x40 riflescope with a side focus and nikon does so in a round abouts way i surmize that its nikon. i will be able to tell you better come next weekend because i have ordered a nikon sunshade for the possibility of it fitting my 6-18x40 pine ridge if it does then i guess thats the answer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts