Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just deleted a bunch of political posts. For those of you who have been here a long time, you know that we have not allowed the sort of rants that have been occurring lately. It is not a reflection of what John and I believe, or don't believe. It's more a realization that no matter what, they always end up in urinary olympics and we end up cleaning up the mess.

I know I hsve not been diligent and have let them slide for awhile. But, it's time for me to clean up the board.

Thanks for understanding. I know there are other forums where you can participate in this kind of discussion. I prefer we keep the site more focused on our primary theme.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Good move, Mike.
Personally, I never checked them out as I just knew what they represented and I didn't want to give them any credence. There are places where one can post their political agenda.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Slim, you are just showing a deep concern for your country. I wish more people could be a vocal. While I share your thoughts we do have to respect John and Mike for giving us this wonderful forum.

Ken

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Now if something could be done with the half naked pics :(

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I would like to see the "read posts" icon and timer be fixed. It does not re-set for hours, unlike immediately as was older practice here and on other boards.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Now if something could be done with the half naked pics :(
I think there are a few old guys here who aren't getting any, so they post pictures of the unattainable for them to bolster their stud personas. Simply my thoughts. Maybe call it wishful thinking?

But I'm guessing that it does keep a person from letting their young children sit on their lap when touring supposedly tame parts of the internet. I don't find it offensive myself, but I do find it amusing.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I think there are a few old guys here who aren't getting any, so they post pictures of the unattainable for them to bolster their stud personas. Simply my thoughts. Maybe call it wishful thinking?

But I'm guessing that it does keep a person from letting their young children sit on their lap when touring supposedly tame parts of the internet. I don't find it offensive myself, but I do find it amusing.
Kinda like the puppy dog chasing the diesel truck. What's he gonna do with it once he catches it. :D

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Tennessee Slim, I would like to thank you for each of your posts. You have always spoke the truth,or forwarded the truth.
Half Nekid photos???
Not offensive to ME for sure, but I realize some folks on here are very religious or modest and don't wish to see Ladies in Bikinis Shots.
Maybe we could do without them on the VD......I know a hundred places on the www. Where MoBetter ones can be found if I decide to watch Kate Upton do the Cat Daddy! Jest saying.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Lol

Aiden said if you don't like them don't look His mom does not know he soid this.
had to laugh out loud at both GRANDDAD and TN SLIM's post.

That's funny right thar,
I don't care who U R:D

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts