Votes: 44 28.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
POLL: Results so far!

Not surprised with most of the results. What did surprise me was the high number of Nightforce owners. I expected more Nikon users as they seem to popular around these parts as are the Weaver Grand Slams. B & L or Bushnell 4200 I see a lot of at my Club but very few Burris scopes anymore. 5 or 6 years ago there used to be a ton of Burris Signatures on varmint rifles around here, but most guys seemed to have moved away from them at least around these parts.
I am very surprised there weren't more Zeiss users as everyone is talking them up big time.

·
Registered
423 Posts
any particular reason

BURRIS is not on the list???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
MY bad, I totally did a brain fa#t on that one. I'll see if I can edit!
It won't let me make changes to the poll list.
Burris guys just post Burris!

·
Registered
693 Posts
loopy all the way

4-12
4.5-14
6-18
6.5-20

I like gold rings - especially those with target turrets

-niv

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
There are only 32 votes so far, just delete the poll and start it over if you want to. Most if not all the ones that have voted would vote again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are only 32 votes so far, just delete the poll and start it over if you want to. Most if not all the ones that have voted would vote again.
It won't let me delete post just edit my message under the poll list. Will probably have to let it run it's course.

Interesting results so far!

Burris guys---- just post burris.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Burris here. I have a Bushnell, and couple of Leupolds too. But primarily, I look at Burris first. I do think that will change now that some of them are being made over seas. I try to buy american.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Burris sits atop most of my rifles and pistols, Leupold is second only in numbers.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Varmint scopes...

A Weaver V16 sts atop my Rem. 700, .243 and a Burris 8-32 Signature tops my Rem. 700, 22-250. These have accounted for many a PD, 'yote, rockchuck, woodchuck and fox. All other rifles wear Burris other than my 280AI that is topped by a Leupold 6.5-20 Vari X 3.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Bushnell....................................

I really like the 3200 Elite in 7x21 power.

ThJudg (Roger)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tragically this pheasant varmint hunter has only one rifle and scope :( and that would be a marlin 22 mag with a shepherd rangefinder scope and yes I do love that scope for woodchucks around the farm buildings.:)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Mine are almost all Leupold scopes, for the field I like 12x fixed, 4.5-14 for all around use and I have one 6.5-20 for long range shooting. I tried 8.5-20 power scopes once, came home and sold all but one, way too much glass and the field of view was also too small.My favorite is the newer 4.5-14 side focus with the range finding varmint reticle
Ken

1 - 20 of 26 Posts