Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
guess I messed up the "poll" post WDO
At the bottom of the post screen you have to select the USE POLL option, then hen you submit the thread it takes you to another screen to fill out your poll info. Hope this helps. Phil

BTW, I use a foxpro FX3, mouth calls, and a squeaker

·
Registered
388 Posts
I use both types in the same set at times. It will usually depend on the time of year, etc. I usually use electronics for the prey sounds and a howler for coyote sounds. Works for me. MI VHNTR

·
Registered
232 Posts
Foxpro FX 3.. I would like to add one of the jack in the box ( I think that's what it is) to it one day

Clint

·
Registered
92 Posts
I usually let the Foxpro go continuously at the lowest volume and use a hand call every 15-20 minutes.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I use a mouth call and cassettes.....

sometimes only mouth, sometimes only cassettes. I love the mouth calls but hate how it gets the animal to run directly at you, often they see you before you see them.

One day, I hope to have a Fox Pro.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Types of calls

Both types at different times. I have a bunch of mouth blown calls, both open and closed reed, and an electronic (cassette) caller by San Angelo (virutally same as the Burnham Bros) - but hope to one day get a Fox Pro.

Electronic call only
Mouth call only
Both types in same set
Both types at different times

·
Registered
861 Posts
Electronic call (FX3) and a bulb type squeaker. Utah Jack call has been the best producer so far.

ThJudg (Roger)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am still using the J.S Preymaster caller and in the process of making it wireless just for the sole purpose of getting the sound farther away and more upwind. This year I am going to switch up and use mouth calls also.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Foxpro.

And Jack-in the-Box.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts