Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G/day everybody recently I got this email in my in mail from this woman who claims to be a freelance writer and wants to join up with me in a "partnership" type thing and write articles about hunting etc. She also wants to pay me for my time etc.

I emailed 1 of the mods and asked if it was ok to put this up as it may be a scam and because this forum was mentioned so it's good to go as such.

She apparently saw some of my posts on here.

Generally I'm for this but because it's a random email and after Googling her name there's not much there to be sure of who she is and I sent her an email to ask for some of her recent "works" but so far nothing......................... sooooo just in case somebody has also copped the same or similar email here it is,

"Hi Kevin,

I hope you are having a great Monday.

I'm a freelance writer who loves to talk about all things guns -- from gun laws, news, accessories and more. I read some of your content on Varmint Hunters Forum and was really impressed with the information you provide for your audience.

I'm reaching out to inquire about a possible guest post on your website. The article will be well written and ready for publication!

If you are interested in a possible partnership please respond with any guest post requirements and/or fees you may have.

Warmly,

Dorothy Skillman"

·
Registered
9,732 Posts
There are so many scams being perpetrated today that I treat EVERYTHING from a source I'm not familiar with as a scam. Just my 2 cents worth.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts