Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, anything that the Commies don't Remove for having Explicit Content.

Another forum I view has 120 pages of This Topic in about a Year.
Coyote George wants "Content." So.
I will start it off with a Repost of the Little Lady that ran out of Gas this week.
Joint Shoe Shoulder Leg Neck

And a Kentucky Truck.
Vehicle Plant Car Hood Grille

And a new Baby from Today.
Sky Working animal Human body Natural landscape Tree

And a Photo of my old Buddy's birthday cake. Jesse, Dewey, and JR
Smile Cool Fun T-shirt Event

Who?? Who??
Branch Organism Wood Trunk Woody plant

Registered
Nothing like having a bourbon and watching the lawns mowed like father I'm holding the camera like son standing there watching his Mrs.
Dog Walk-behind mower Window Lawn mower Mower

And one proud moment for me this is a group out of my 7mm Remington Magnum sendero.
Sky Cloud Land lot Landscape Grassland

And just one of the very many winter sunsets we have here in Victoria Australia out on the reef fishing for Reds.
Cloud Water Sky Water resources Atmosphere

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's where we went today in Mcqueary County Kentucky. Daniel Boone Nat Forest.
Yahoo Falls the Highest waterfall in Kentucky at a 113 feet drop.

Registered
I may have posted this before............If I did, then now I've posted it again. One of the original AAR Cuda race cars built by Dan Gurney. In this pic it was being raced by a friend of mine in Indy, Sid Rust. It ran in SCCA A Sedan class which was later changed to GT1. All the "pony cars". Ran on a somewhat limited budget but still had considerable success. It was 2nd at the SCCA National Championship at Road Atlanta in 1980. I spent enough time in Sid's garage to contribute to my second divorce.

Vehicle Car Wheel Tire Hood

Registered
Took some fancy internet detective work but I did find more info on that rifle.

Tec Target Scheider GmbH is a Germany company.

Precision and Innovation 鈥 Entwicklung und Produktion von Sport- von Pr盲zisionsgewehren. Sniper-System TTS Xceed. Fachleuten der Branche ist Hubert Schneider ein Begriff f眉r Waffen mit Anforderungen an allerh枚chste Pr盲zision, sowohl im Sport- als auch im beh枚rdlichen und milit盲rischen Bereich. Er war ma脽geblich an zahlreichen Entwicklungen beteiligt, die alle eines gemeinsam haben 鈥 Pr盲zision auf allerh枚chstem Niveau! Seine Erfahrungen in der Konstruktion und Entwicklung von Jagd- und Sportwaffen sind beeindruckend: Mauser 鈥 ma脽gebliche Entwicklung der SR 86 Rheinmetall AG 鈥 umfangreiche milit盲rische Projekte begleitet und in Serie gebracht, Inhaber von zahlreichen Patenten. Fertigung von 300m-Pr盲zisionsgewehren f眉r viele Sportsch眉tzen die auch f眉r die Deutsche Nationalmannschaft erfolgreich sind. DSR 鈥 Herr Schneider ist einer der Entwickler der DSR Precision. Jetzt hat Herr Schneider sein eigenes Unternehmen gegr眉ndet und leitet bei TTS ein Team aus Spezialisten welches diese Entwicklungen kr枚nt und zwar mit seinem neuesten Meilenstein, dem TTS Xceed. In diese Waffe ist sein gesamtes Know-how im technischen Bereich eingeflossen. Auch konnte er seinen Anspruch an ein au脽ergew枚hnliches und 眉berzeugendes Design verwirklichen. Am besten Sie machen sich selbst einen Eindruck.

It appears you can import one though I'd guess there will be a lengthy wait for customs & the feds to release it after they get done "testing" it themselves. With optics, you're looking at the north end of $12,000. I think you should get one.(y)

Another view

Revolver Automotive design Trigger Game controller Gun barrel

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It seems almost "Odd" when someone (George) posts a photo of a REAL Rifle. Real wood, Real Bolt Action, Factory Made.
Everything now has a BR stock, Composite materials, Laminates, Custom All the way.... Chasis Semi Autos....
Most of the "Real" rifles would Shoot accurately back then.

Registered
Thanks Scott for the link. I think I need a matching set.馃槣 They are beautiful. Yep JR, I bought a Rem 700 like George鈥檚 in .243 at a gun show, several years back. I got it for the action. It shot great but like a dummy I still tore it apart for the action. Sterner has the stock now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts