Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Prairie Dog Safari 2010

29K views 145 replies 29 participants last post by  Doug Roberts 
#1 · (Edited)
Voldoc must be "reigned in" or something.....haven't heard from him since he returned from the PD Safari. Could be all those photos of him terroriozing every waitress from Tennessee to Colorado.

We did actually get around to shootin Prairie Dogs. The winds were really tough on the 1000 yard boys, but I had the best trip ever killing them 97 yards at a time (10 at 100 equals 1000 for me). I am more interested in the VMax Splatter and "Whump" on my limited budget chasing them at 1000 yards.
Here is one of our set ups on the prairie.

Closer look

Here's a victim of a 50 g VMax (223)

Mr Kruzan (1000 yard expert) and the Voldoc at the tables going looonnngg range

This one guy lost his head over a 50 G VMax from at .22BR by Mot Yelrom. The other reconizable part of the body was 11 yards away.

I found this thing lying on the ground with some .17 holes in him; someone said that the Colorado Rattler Season is not in yet, and I wouldn't want to violate anything.

I'm Done....maybe Voldoc has some more info....if he can get un-reigned.

See less See more
#108 ·
Best Photo I Ever Took

JRinTN procurred last year=

Ole VolDoc was trying to tidy up
the Liability Factor for the "Morning After"=
She's on retainer just for "Big G" this year=
can't wait=
O&O your pal=
VolDiddy
That photo is officially a Classic. Best one I ever took, but I hope to dress or un dress Her up a little this year.
George, she smokes Camels with the filters pinched off.
Lay in a supply. I'm stayin in another motel. JR

#111 ·
Thanks

Thanks for reviving this one BD. I've done a little high-tech work on these photos. Ya' know, retina scans, critical measurements, shoe sizes, etc. The scientific findings are the orange swimsuit girl and the, er, ....other one.... are NOT the same person! We've been flim-flammed! ;)

#114 ·
Review

This entire thread has been reviewed by a panel of experts who have reached the following conclusions..........."Y'all still ain't right! And, if you noticed the eyes of the girl in orange, your man card is revoked!" :D

#130 ·
This should have been Started by Voldoc as he always did. I got tired of waiting for him so I blasted it off and handed it over to him.
So Voldoc was the one that set the Record for Posts on a thread actually, not me.
Way back before the VD died out....I wish it could revive but probably won't.
Heck, I wish "I" could revive too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.