Registered
1,066 Posts
Excellent

I needed that.

·
Registered
9,333 Posts
Nice

Nice video. I'd like to shoot 'em with suppressed rifles.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Skruske, the next video that was on my utube menu was one about a prairie restoration project. sorry I don’t know how to post the link but it shows them building a prairie dog town burying 5 gallon buckets and plastic tubing.
What that video really reveals, is a testimony of how really misguided a lot of people are and how wasteful society can be with resources and money. Ultra perfect example of just plain “STUPID”

I have personal experience with doing something similar in our farming operation. 3 years ago we installed drain tile in some of our farm fields. Now the cost to do this was $800 an acre. I wish I could remember what the cost of the drain tile was for sure, but I know a big roll of it was very expensive, and to tile a 1/4 section it took over 4 big rolls to do it.

From a humanitarian stand point it’s totally shameful. We have homeless veterans, homeless people, including children. The money being spent on that idiotic project would go a long way to help solve or reduce the homeless problem. Just where do those eco- freaks get their values in life, totally unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Nice Video! It will sure give you the fever. I'm thinking about putting a brake on a couple of my rifles. They recoil just enough that you miss seeing the hits. I haven't done it yet out of respect for the guy next to me!

·
Registered
135 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts