Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our niece, Lori and here hubby lost their new born little girl last evening. She was very premature due to
issues with Lori's blood pressure. Only weighed 14oz when the doc took her. But she was hanging in there and had
gained weight to 1lb 6oz. She was almost a month old, our whole family is heart broken for this young couple!
Prayers would be for Gods' comfort and love.
Thanks
GOD BLESS. Dean

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
Many prayers from Missouri for the whole family and especially the young couple. GOD bless!

·
Registered
358 Posts
May God's comforting hands welcome home the little one and hold the parents and your family in his loving embrace at this difficult time.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Your family is in my prayers. I just spent the morning with my grandkids. I can’t imagine losing them or a child.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Prayers for the family.
Sometimes things just don't work out the way we wish.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
🙏🏻🙏🏻 Prayers for all the family

·
Registered
651 Posts
Prayers sent for the whole family. Sometimes it’s hard to understand why, but reassured the Good Lord had that little girl in his hands all along the whole ordeal.
Gods Blessings to all of the family.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Prayers sent up from South Carolina, sometimes we can’t fathom Gods actions but like 2 feathers said he is in control and he knows all and has that little girl by his side

1 - 20 of 23 Posts