Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Problems with Imageevent??

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  John in CA. 
#1 · (Edited)
Been using this pic-hosting site without a problem, until a few days ago.

One morning, all pics in my albums took on a fuzzy, pixelated look. I thought maybe a glitch on their part that would be corrected soon. But now, the 5th or 6th day of same, I phoned support in San Jose, Ca, to tell them. The tech asked me to send a couple of URL's and he would would look into it. I just wonder if they are trying to skimp, or save money by storing our pics at a lower resolution? Or is that even possible?

I remember a few of us use that site. Here is an example of the blurry pic image Im talking about.

See less See more
#4 ·
That's the hosting site I use, John. Occasionaly will get a "script error" page when I go there, but have not had any issues with the files stored. Check the link I put on my "Wyoming PD Shoots" thread and look at a few of the pics there.

Bob

#5 ·
John, possible reason.

Could you have accidently changed the settings on your computer. My wife chgd the settings on this computer so the pics load a bit faster because of the dial-up connection. We have our accelerator set so that all loaded pics appear "slightly" fuzzy but seeable. That way, the pics load quicker. Just a thought. Good Luck, Bill...................

#8 ·
Could you have accidently changed the settings on your computer. My wife chgd the settings on this computer so the pics load a bit faster because of the dial-up connection. We have our accelerator set so that all loaded pics appear "slightly" fuzzy but seeable. That way, the pics load quicker. Just a thought. Good Luck, Bill...................
Thanks everyone for the help, and Bill, I DID dodwnload "accelerator" option from the Cingular ISP just around the same time the change in the pics began.

It could be I am seeing the blurrier or pixelated version on my screen, but others are seeing the sharper pics.

Sniper, yours looks sharp, and you are using the same host, so that is encouraging.

john

#6 ·
This is from ImageEvent and the quality looks okay to me??

I haven't had any of the trouble that you spoke of John. Jus tonce in a while I can't get on their site. Like all the rest of them I think they go down once in a while.

#7 ·
ImageEvent

John the other day I posted on the old board that the site was down, it came up the same day and has been working fine ever since.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.