Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably don't need many words to tell you all how I feel about this picture taken yesterday afternoon. Son did say that it was a "really patient" coyote.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
OMG, I am sending this to Jesse who has a real live wire 2 1/2 yr old girl.
That would be his dream right there, since he wasn't blessed with a Boy.
He will have her pulling a trigger next summer I would say. He's probably going West to Ft. Leavenworth next post in June.

Bruce, she is BEAUTIFUL.

·
Administrator
1,758 Posts
My great granddaughter is 2&1/2 years old and is running trap lines with daddy and setting in a deer blind with her momma, while her mom killed two deer, one of them was a really nice 10 point. Of course daddy had to dress them, but luckily both of them were easily driven too with the truck. Of course she did not shoot or even help hold the rifle.

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
That's good stuff there! Got a big ol smile on her face.
That coyote looks like he's been in a tussle or two judging by that big scar on his snout!

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Yes sir! That photo is frame-worthy for sure. That will make a lot of smiles and maybe a tear or two over the years.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pic, beautiful little redhead and she is pure poison on game looks like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
From what age did you teach hunting her? I also have a son and he is 4 years old, and I still doubt whether to start teaching him or not. Or it will be too early for him

1 - 15 of 15 Posts