Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in Cabela's today at Owattona, Minnesota. They had a new .223 Stainless Light Varmint Flutted 700 with the blind box magazine for sale for $479 or $489. Seems like a good deal. Also had a new 700 Classic in .308 for about the same price. I thought these guns would be more. If I had some extra cash the .223 would have come home with me.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Wrong place again....dangit

Seams like Sportsmans Warehouse wanted $750 for a 204 Flutted Remington.
A 223 CZ fallowed me home from Sportsmans Warehouse today.That Remington would have surely caught my eye.Was looking for something light to carry.Ben prairie doggin so long all my guns found bull barrels and just aint fun to take for a walk anymore:eek:

·
Registered
726 Posts
That is an amazing price for a 700 LVSF

I've seen a range of prices for the Remington 700 LVSF, depending on the caliber of the rifle. Seems that models in .221 Fireball and .17 Remington typically sell for the least. I've seen those calibers available as low as $599

But the lowest price I have ever seen for one in .223 listed for is $649 So that is one really fantastic deal you found.
You ought to go back and grab it, if you can.

I doubt one could get a stainless T3 for that kind of money. A blue finished T3, yes. But the stainless T3 models seem to go for quite a bit more. At least from what I've seen.

Lance

·
Registered
270 Posts
Heckuva deal, Buy It.
I believe dealer cost is close to 700. This may be a great investment even if you want to shoot it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts