Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just go to this web page to download it:

http://www.remington.com/products/2007_new_products/

From listening the the NRA News interview with the Remington rep today, they are really serious about trying to be a major player in the shotgun market again. They are really pushing that new high tech 105 CTI autoloader. And the old model 1100 has been given a major facelift. It is now called the 1100 G3, for generation three. Plus they have some high grade double barrel shotguns out now too. In fact, they placed the shotguns at the front of the new catalog.

All the Remington autoloading shotguns other than the 105 CTI still weigh over 8 lbs, though. The 105 CTI is 7 even, which sounds great, if all the recoil reducing features i has work.

In rifles, the catalog talks alot about the new trigger available in the models 700 and 7: the X-Mark Pro. The new rifle models introduced are the CDL Stainless Fluted, 700 Alaskan Ti, 700 SPS Varmint, and Model 7 XCR Camo edition Stainless Fluted.

The 700Mountain Ti and Custom Shop KS Mountain Rifle both have been discontinued.

Lance in Orygun

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Remington is offering a great batch of rifles!

I think they have some GREAT rifles in the catalogue.
Even the Mausers look 'refinded'.

·
Registered
109 Posts
M700 CDL Stainless Fluted

I was at a gunshow in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last weekend and saw a M700 CDL stainless fluted in .30-06 aniversery model, WOW! was it pretty. I have absolutely no need for this rifle, but, boy, would I like to have it. That was one "sweet" rifle. It's a good thing I found a "Doug Koenig" Smith & Wesson 1911 or I may have taken that "pretty" Remmy home w/me. he he. If anyone is interested in that rifle, Gabe's guns from Iowa had it. (No, I'm not one of his salesman, just know a pretty rifle when I see one) Top of the morning to you--Russ

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was at a gunshow in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last weekend and saw a M700 CDL stainless fluted in .30-06 aniversery model, WOW! was it pretty. I have absolutely no need for this rifle, but, boy, would I like to have it.
I agree, this new model 700 CDL Statinless fluted is a star. Remington should have thought of making this model long ago.

It is featured prominently in the new catalog, as it should be.

Lance in Orygun

·
Registered
92 Posts
Don't do it...virus warning!

If you down load their catalog, beware, it contains a virus that will get up into your monitor and jump into your brain. Next thing you know you will be wanting to buy another rifle. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!:D

·
Registered
411 Posts
thanks

I was looking for a hard copy of this the other day at a local store and they did not have it yet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
he, he.....

There's more model 70's in the Remington catalog than in the Winchester catalog........ LOL!

Someone is going to get career advice over this one!

LOL! Dutch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts