Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i geuss it is kinda useless to try and post any pics on the forum so any i had rhino liner put on the barrel of my XR100 remington rangemaster alot of people don't like the way it looks but it seems to shoot better due to the rubber coating takeing out the vibrations of the barrel and it will never rust...

·
Registered
411 Posts
ok I hate to ask but here goes..... WHY?

do you live in a tropical rain forest or do you bang them around that much?

did they offer a lifetime warranty on that applicastion as well. I

it should be interesting to see if any heat effects it later.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well actually i live in western ky and the finish on the XR100 are awful they rust if you touch them .. and i am a true hunter not someone who just has money and needs a hobby money is something i have little of and hunting is something i do alot i hunt in all weather conditions rain sleat n snow i wade through bliars and walk miles on end looking to make a shot on a critter looks was not what i look for accuracy and reliability means the most basicaly the only thing i keep dry and clean on my guns are the scopes ...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey Acegoesbang,

Just curious, which part of western KY. I live between Paducah (Lone Oak-Melber area) and in Athens, GA.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hopkinscounty area here are some pics of a group i shot with the rhino lined 22-250 i will try to post pics of the gun but for some reason i can only post one pic and it has to be a small one i do not know why but i seen like 7 large high res pics from a member don't know why i can't post pics like that in here ? well now it is saying i can post larger pics but one at a time ...

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi Acegoesbang

Looks like minute of coyote to me. Specially considering the wind.
I`ve seen the Rhinolining on some stocks around here. The Olympic Penninsula in Washington is about the wettest place in the lower 48 so some guys have the Rhino to keep their stocks in line. I like the idea that they are DEFINITELY quieter in the event that they are bumped by a mouth call or binos. MUCH quieter.

Good idea on the barrel!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.