Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading Steve B.'s new book on rimfire ammo (and basically all things rimfire) the last couple days. Holy cow! I can't believe how much work Steve put into this book, or how much ground it covers. This is by several orders of magnitude the most comprehensive book of this type I've ever seen. I just can't even imagine the hours he put into the testing. This is "The Bible" of rimfire, without any doubt! All of the ammo testing and coverage is superb, but I especially like the sections in the back where he covers a bunch of rimfire subjects like tuners, cleaning, barrels, chambers, rim thickness and weight sorting, lot testing and so on. The section in the front where he covers the rifles used is really good stuff too. Seriously, this book answers every question about rimfires I think a guy could come up with.

Very, VERY well done Steve! You really should be proud of this book. It's a winner!

- DAA

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Steve, can we order a copy direct from you, using Paypal, or Visa?

I sent an email, but maybe your filter got it?

thanks, john

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.