Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
IF you make it this way to the gun shop give me a call

I would make the time to make it over there to see you just to make sure you are getting older and not [email protected]!
Mike Murphy

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Hey Mr. John

You & Cliff behave yourself while you are down south visiting. Don't
guess you are missing the snow & sub zero weather that is coming
this way early next week (snows here now). Tell Grant I said a great
big hello to the snake killingest fellow in the south ! I sure do like that
young man. Looking forward to the 07 Prairie Dog Safari.;) Be safe and
have a safe trip when you head back home to Ky.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Just now saw this post

We got about 1 inch snow=I've got a short road trip to Cookeville then tomorrow to Buck Creek as Jackie is twisting up a 22 Dasher barrel for my LR nesika
later
Doc

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Hey, John, there are a couple of things you need to do for Cliff while you're there:

1) Teach him how to skin critters. I was told to go see Cliff on the 2006 PD Safari for tips on skinning and cooking a certain reptile. His reply was something like, "Man, I ain't ever skinned one of those things." :D

2) Evaluate that .204 for him. He posted something just the other day about a rifle that wasn't shooting just right and he didn't know if the problem was with the gun, the scope or the shooter. If you cuddle up with it and proceed to pop chiggers, then we'll know the answer to that question. ;)

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.