Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a short trip this evening to a favorite spot of mine that kinda owed me if you know what I mean. got set up and let things quiet down a bit before calling. lead out with some female invitations let that simmer for awhile then hit em with a coyote seranade via the foxpro and me on the mini mag, topped off with a challenge howl or two. just a few minutes later I saw her skirting the edge of timber, took one look at the decoy and started towards it. Then she crossed my wind and stopped, that was all I could stand. Laid the pumphandle slamm down with the old Browning 7mm mag, 139 gr interbond combo. Overkill? maybe, but my cousin had my 22-250 sitting about 100 yards away. Sorry cuz could'nt take the chance if she smelled me or not. Well here's my second attempt at this post if I get kicked off the freakin internet agian I guess I'll be the only on to ever read this. Here go's.
trying to add a pic of yote but can't figure it out could somebody help?

·
Registered
617 Posts
k-9 krippler--Congratulations on bagging the coyote. If you want to post a photo here you have to host it on a photo hosting web site like PhotoBucket.com

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
Santa misunderstood me

Somehow Santa heard "new furniture and carpet" when I said "new rifles and powder and primers and scopes". He did hear ".204 brass for Julie's CZ and AR" and came through with 500 pieces of that. The real treat for me was watching 3 kids and 7 grandkids tearing up wrapping paper.

Anybody else do "automatic gifts"? The ones you know you're gonna' give or get every year! There are three at our house. Each grandkid gets a Life Saver Story Book because we got them when we were kids. Also, each female, and the little boys, get a pair of "Magic Gloves". Ya' know those little-bitty knit stretch gloves. The glove thing has extended to Julie's family along with the third "automatic". Julie gives every adult new batteries for their smoke detectors.

I guess Christmas won't be over until I get the .204s loaded. Dang Santa! I don't want to sound like an ingrate but you coulda' gone with loaded ammo! I promise it would eventually have been reloaded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts