Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Morning all, 77 headed to 80 today, 95% humidity, rain and thunderstorms all weekend long. I went to the doc on Thursday, with about 1000 tiny red spots on each leg, and both red from knee down. Turns out they were tiny blood hemorrhages' from taking 800mg Ibuprofen every day, and he had me stop them immediately, due to risk of strokes or TIA, which is mini strokes, last thing I need. He told me to use Tramadol pain meds more, but they dont help much. I am hurting in places where I had had no pain for year, every joint in my body. Am pretty well miserable all day long, and dont sleep well at night. Well enough whining from me, you all have a good one, prayers for those that need them, and say one for me if you will, Buff out.
We since we are comparing medication for Arthritis....
Doctor told me to quit taking Naproxen Sodium (Aleve) last year because it was making my blood pressure go UP. Said take only Tylenol....which is nearly Useless. I did pretty well while taking the Aleve but I am not doing good any longer. I have hurt so bad i just took Naproxen Sodium anyway....Going back in a couple weeks to see what he say.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts