Varmint Hunters Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Looks like some mighty good deer are being taken this morning. Wish I was having dinner at Dean’s today.
FB....my commute hasn’t been too bad, so far. I leave pretty early before Traffic gets heavy and have a few other options that only add an additional 10-15 minutes to my drive. Looks like it may be down at least a month or so, the way they are talking.

Good pics JR...Keep ‘em comin’

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Shane and Sam have scored great ! Way to go guys . Thanks to JR and Charlie for posting, now its Charlie's turn!! Mike

·
Registered
8,720 Posts
Looks like they are dropping like flies. Go get'em Donnie.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Nice ! Hard to beat them Indiana corn-fed deer.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Nice to see you guys getting some bucks! To bad you can't come get some of our alfalfa fed mulies!!! Mine had almost 2 inches of fat on the back and hind quarters! Makes for some good eating!
GOD BLESS. Dean
Charlie better get on one soon!!!

·
Administrator
11,884 Posts
I believe I'm looking for a needle in a field of haystacks Dean. We just dont have many big deer here and all my eggs are in one basket with only hunting here at the house

·
Registered
12,495 Posts
Well...no deer harmed by me but Tucker killed a 8 pt.
He had 1 on the trail cam and thought it was it but it wouldnt.
Still eats...all i seen was 1 about half grown and a doe by herself.
Guess thats means I'll be back this evening to look some more...

·
Administrator
11,884 Posts
Tucker's buck.

And my bud's boy killed this evening in MD youth hunt.

At least I'm good at posting other guy's pictures. Seven skinheads tonight. No bone in sight.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Great deer Shane and Donnie, I love this time of year. Wife did not see anything tonight, maybe tommorow.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
All I saw today was squirrels and turkeys, but my trailcams showed lots of does. Just got to get the timing right. Got a trailcam video of a little button buck feeling his oats and acting like he's a 12-pointer. It's a hoot and I'll post it tomorrow.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts