Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out with a buddy from work for a short afternoon hunt. First stand about 15 minutes this little female slipped in behind me and hung around just a few seconds to long. The ole .221 fireball dropped her in her tracks at 60 yards. That was the only taker of the day. I was a real nice afternoon with just a slight breeze.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What a difference 400 miles makes

Boy Pat you sure know how to make the northerners sick :D Walking around the warm winter sun in N.Mex. in mid January!

Amazing how bad it gets just 4 or 500 miles north of you right now.

Nice job on the short day, too!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would never know

it had snowed the day before. I love the cold days but you guy's up north are getting way to much. If it gets to bad you can head down this way and we can go calling in tee shirts. Nice job on those open country coyotes John, DAA I love them videos and the 17 Pred. We need to keep a total running count on number of coyotes killed by board members.

Pat

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, I graduated New Mexico State in 1968.My boots must have touched the same soil as you did. Did plenty of hunting all around that area for Doves,Quail,rabbits, and Coyotes during the best 4 years of my life !
I live in Webster, N.Y. ( East of Rochester)

Skybuster

1 - 7 of 7 Posts