Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with Sightron? They also have a 6.5-20X50 in the same configuration. The 6-24X is approx. $700.00 and the 6.5-20X is less than $500.
Not a whole bunch of xtra $$ and you can have a Leupold.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Regarding Sightron scopes

I've peeped through or shot behind about every Sightron scope that they have except the 6.5-20 that you mention.

Here is my opinion on Sightron scopes. They all have excellent repeatability as far as POI adjustment. The 4x16x and lower are excellent scopes, I'd recommend them to anyone. The 36x is a very good scope. The 6-24x loses clarity between 20 and 24X. Again, POI is spot on, but the clarity is marginal IMHO.

In my experience with their customer service it is second to none. I've had excellent service from them when I needed it.

Now are they worth $700. Not in my opinion. If you are looking for a really clear 6.5-20x with good customer service ..... look no further than a Nikon Monarch. Just my 2 cents worth.WD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.